The International Children Creativity Foundation (ICCF) is an English-only preschool where play and learning come together in a warm, caring environment.
We provide half-time and full-time care for children two to five years old throughout the year.
ICCF was founded in 1997 by mothers from the international community. Since then it remains Sofia’s premier international preschool.
There are many things that make ICCF unique. Some of the most important include:
1. Our status of a non-profit, run by a professional Director and a volunteer Board of Parents.
2. Enthusiastic and highly qualified teachers who have earned university degrees in preschool education and have lived abroad in English-speaking countries. They care deeply about their job and the children in their care.
3. A daily schedule that balances play with learning, arts, music and physical education.
4. Specialized UK- and US-based programs that teach positive interpersonal and communication skills, pre-reading and math skills. The program develops well-rounded children who are fully prepared for primary school.
5. A wide variety of seasonal activities such as ski school, green school, swimming, tennis and football lessons, in addition to our regular twice-weekly karate and dance lessons.
6. The international mix of children that provides a rich, cultural environment and helps ensure the use of English as a common language.
7. An embassy-approved safety and security system designed to protect children from various hazards, including earthquakes and fires.