A new “General Data Protection Regulation” enters into force on 25 May 2018 – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or the so-called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), adopted by the European Union. The regulation aims to ensure protect the data of individuals from all EU Member States and harmonize the regulations for their processing.
As a controller of personal data for the provision of intermediary services for the sale, rental and hire of property, UNLIMITED meets all the requirements of the new regulation, collecting only personal data to the extent necessary for the provision of the service, and keep them responsible and lawful.
Information about the Data Controller:
Name “UNLIMITED” Ltd.
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia, Lyulin, bl. 263, fl. 11, ap. 51
Address for exercising the activity: Sofia, 102 Bulgaria Blvd., ground floor
Phone: +359 895 212121
Certificate number for personal data controller № 275601
Information concerning the Data Protection Officer:
Employee: Efrosina Koshova
Correspondence data: Sofia, 102 Bulgaria Blvd., ground floor Phone: +359 895 212121, E-Mail: email@example.com
Information on the competent supervisory authority:
Title: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia – 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Correspondence data: Sofia – 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Phone: +359 2 915 3518
UNLIMITED operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of persons. movement of such data.
I. What categories of your personal data does UNLIMITED receive and process?
UNLIMITED collects and processes your personal data in order to provide the services, which are assigned to UNLIMITED by you, as customers, users of the website www.unlimited.bg, job applicants and others. The initial contact with UNLIMITED is made through the telephone number and e-mail address indicated on the website, the official telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of UNLIMITED employees, in person, in the offices of UNLIMITED, as well as through the contact form on the website www.unlimited.bg .
When making initial contact with UNLIMITED, the data we collect from you are: names, email address, telephone number, real estate data – supply and demand parameters, address, area, monthly rental price, selling price, etc.
In the process of preparation, mediation and conclusion of a real estate transaction, the data we collect from you are: three names, email address, telephone number, PIN, number and date of issue of identity document, permanent address, characteristics of real estate.
When applying for a job, the data we collect are: names, phone number, email address, CV data.
II. For what purposes does UNLIMITED use the collected personal data and on what legal grounds?
UNLIMITED collects and processes personal data only in connection with the ongoing business and in pursuit of the following objectives:
• To communicate with UNLIMITED clients via email and telephone regarding the implementation of the services offered by UNLIMITED.
• To provide the information requested by UNLIMITED clients regarding real estate.
• To conduct inspections and study the status of real estate.
• For the preparation and conclusion of real estate transactions, in connection with the main commercial activity of UNLIMITED: mediation and assistance in concluding real estate transactions.
Depending on the purpose for which the data is used, the legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data may be one or more of the following:
• Execution of a contract: for the provision of the services offered by UNLIMITED, or for taking steps at the request of a client for the preparation and conclusion of a real estate transaction.
• Legal basis: when data processing is required by law (eg when issuing invoices);
• Legitimate interest of UNLIMITED as a Personal Data Administrator, which may be: ensuring the proper functioning of the website www.unlimited.bg , improving the services provided by UNLIMITED and the available business processes.
• Consent of data subjects given in an informed and voluntary manner.
III. Which categories of recipients can gain access to personal data?
Personal data provided to UNLIMITED may be processed on behalf of UNLIMITED by third parties representing personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. To this end, UNLIMITED may provide services that require the processing of your personal data, IT service providers, hosting services, maintenance of our databases, software and applications that may contain personal data, Google analytics and search engines, use of tools for refining user-generated content, for fulfilling obligations under employment or civil contracts, postal services and supplies, accounting and legal consultants, for UNLIMITED’s compliance with legal obligations, for the prevention of fraud or protection of legitimate interests .
UNLIMITED undertakes not to offer, sell, transfer or provide your personal data in any way other than those listed in this Policy.
IV. For how long does UNLIMITED keep your personal data?
UNLIMITED stores your personal data only to the extent necessary, after which the data are deleted from the system or destroyed in another appropriate way so that the data subject cannot be identified by them.
In accordance with the principle of “limitation of storage” UNLIMITED keeps your personal data for the minimum legally specified time:
• Data on initial contact with UNLIMITED – names, email address, telephone number – until the end of the relationship with the client, established in connection with the business carried out by UNLIMITED, but not more than 1 (one) year.
• Curricula vitae and related documents of applicants for work in UNLIMITED – up to 1 (one) month after their submission.
• Personal data provided in connection with the contracts concluded with the assistance of UNLIMITED are stored for a period of up to 6 (six) months.
• UNLIMITED may retain some of your personal information in order to comply with certain legal or administrative commitments and obligations, as well as for tax and accounting purposes.
UNLIMITED reserves the right to make changes within the specified time limits in case of changes in the requirements set in the current national and European legislation.
V. What are the rights of data subjects?
The subjects of personal data provided to UNLIMITED have the following rights within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
• Right of access to personal data, including obtaining a copy of them. This right can be exercised by sending an application for access to information by email or filling out a form on the spot at the UNLIMITED office.
• The right to correct inaccuracies or incompleteness in personal data by sending an application by email or filling out a form on the spot at the UNLIMITED office.
• The right to delete (“right to be forgotten”) personal data by sending an application by email or filling in a form on the spot at the UNLIMITED office.
• The right to limit processing by sending an application by email or filling out a form on the spot at the UNLIMITED office.
• Right to data portability by sending an application by e-mail or filling in a form on the spot at the UNLIMITED office.
• The right to object to the processing of data by sending an application by e-mail or filling in a form on the spot at the UNLIMITED office.
Upon receipt of an application, UNLIMITED considers the request of the data subject, and if it is justified, it is granted. If there are legal grounds for continuing the processing and storage of personal data by UNLIMITED, the data subject shall be informed accordingly.
UNLIMITED reserves the right to request proof of the identity of the person requesting personal data.
Giving consent and withdrawing consent
UNLIMITED may request the consent of data subjects in order to process personal data for one or more of the purposes set out in this Policy. The consent must be freely expressed, a specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s will to be provided to the data controller.
Consent may be withdrawn at any time in the manner in which it was given. The consent can be withdrawn by sending the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: GDPR / Personal Data) or filling in a form on the spot at the UNLIMITED office.
VI. How does UNLIMITED protect your personal data?
UNLIMITED applies strict security procedures and measures to prevent unauthorized access and to ensure the confidentiality of personal data stored.
SSL certificates are used to establish a secure encrypted connection between the web browsers of the users of the site www.unlimited.bg and the servers of UNLIMITED. SSL, short for Secure Sockets Layer, is a protocol developed by Netscape that is used to transfer personal data and documents over the Internet. The data is encrypted with a private key and then transmitted over an SSL connection.
Web-based information systems running this protocol have a URL prefixed with “https:” instead of “http:”. This is a protocol that protects information by transmitting it over the Internet in encrypted format. The protocol ensures that the information sent remains unchanged and unread by third parties.
Whenever possible, UNLIMITED applies pseudonymization to the processing of personal data. This means the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be linked to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that it is stored separately and subject to technical and organizational measures in order to ensure that personal data do not relate to an identified or identifiable individual.
In addition to the above, UNLIMITED takes the following measures to protect personal data: in rare cases, when personal data is collected from paper documents, they are stored in locked cabinets in premises of UNLIMITED offices, and only authorized persons have access to them. The access to the indicated premises in the offices of UNLIMITED is limited and is provided only to persons authorized for this purpose.
The access to the information systems of the Company is done through unique user accounts and passwords for each employee of UNLIMITED. UNLIMITED employees are trained in compliance with the rules of confidentiality, and they are prohibited from sharing personal data with unauthorized persons.
VII. How can you contact UNLIMITED or file a complaint with the supervisory authority?
If you have any questions about how UNLIMITED processes your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com (Subject: GDPR / Personal Data) or use our contact form on the website www.unlimited.bg , the subject of the communication should be GDPR / Personal Data.
In case you disagree with the way UNLIMITED collects and processes your data, you have the right to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection – Commission for Personal Data Protection with coordinates: address: Sofia, p.c. 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, fax: +359 2 915 3525, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .