Allianz Bank Bulgaria is a universal commercial bank having its headquarters in Sofia. It was established in 1997. On October 13, 2003 the bank received the name of its principal shareholder – Allianz Bulgaria Holding. Before that the bank was named ‘Bulgaria Invest’ Commercial Bank.
Allianz Bank Bulgaria offers its products in more than hundred branches and offices all over the country, as well as through the broad agents’ network of Allianz Bulgaria Holding.
The bank possesses a full banking license for carrying out banking and financial transactions.
Allianz Bank Bulgaria is:
- licensed primary dealer of Government Securities;
- licensed investment intermediary for corporate and state securities;
- member of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange – Sofia AD;
- member of the Central Depositary AD;
- member of the Commercial Banks Association;